It is MANDATORY that all dogs’ Bordetella vaccine (kennel cough) be updated every 6 months. All paperwork must be submitted in order to enter the reservation and save a kennel space. Shot records MUST be received no later than 48 hours prior to the drop off date. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE ON THIS POLICY
At Friendly Paws Pet Resort, we believe that dogs should have as much exercise and socialization as possible. All guests spend most of the day playing or socializing with the other guests in our fenced in play area. If your dog does not like to socialize with other guests, we have individual walks and playtime to accommodate those needs as well. After a long day of fun, rest and relaxation is also important to us.
- Each guest will occupy his/her own individual space and sleep soundly all night.
- All guests enjoy up to 3 meals a day that is consistent with their feeding routine at home.
- We provide food and water bowls for each guest.
- Raised beds are available upon request (Note: $50.00 fee will be charged for damaged beds)
What should you bring from home?
- A blanket or pillow
- Any treats or toys for your dog to have in his/her kennel space
- Enough food for the duration of the stay (please label and put in air-tight containers)
- Any medications that need to be administered
|Additional Per Dog Fee (discount only applies if the dogs are sharing the same kennel space)||$12.00 OFF Base Rate|
*Pricing is every 24 hours based on your exact drop off and pick up time. Each hour over is $2.00 per dog until you reach the next night. There will be a minimum $50.00 fee for any dog who destroys a dog bed or any other damages that occur to the kennel. So be sure to let us know if your dog is a chewer!
We will now permit drop off and pick ups on the following holidays ONLY and owners will incur an $18.00 holiday fee: New Years Day, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day.
|Bath before Pick Up||15|
|Peanut Butter Kong (Bedtime)||5|
*There will be a minimum $50.00 fee for any dog who destroys a dog bed or any other damages that occur to the kennel. So be sure to let us know if your dog is a chewer!
Dog Boarding Preparation Tips
- Plan in advance. Kennel spaces tend to fill up quickly for our dogs, so make your reservations early!
- The Registration and Profile forms can be found under the Forms link at the top of the page.
- Proof of vaccinations will need to be provided (please ensure your dog’s Bordetella has been updated within the last 6 months).
- Allow for extra time the day of drop off, so we can go over all necessary information to make your pet’s stay as comfortable as possible. You will want to be sure to inform us of any behavior or medical problems that your pet may have such as allergies, medications, separation anxiety, etc. As a pet owner, you should be aware that you are financially responsible for any veterinary care that may be required for your pet. Any information which may help us care for your pet is pertinent.
- Minimize feeding in the hours before dropping off your pet. Being in a new environment can be stressful and cause an upset stomach.
* Note: to ensure the safety of our guests and staff, we reserve the right to deny boarding/daycare to any dog who shows aggressive behaviors upon check-in. If your pet does not like to be away from home, let us come to you. Review our In-Home Pet Sitting Services for an option more suitable for the comfort of your pet.