It is MANDATORY that all dogs’ Bordetella vaccine (kennel cough) be updated every 6 months. All paperwork must be submitted in order to enter the reservation and save a kennel space. Shot records MUST be received no later than 48 hours prior to the drop off date. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE ON THIS POLICY
At Friendly Paws Pet Resort, we believe that dogs should have as much exercise and socialization as possible. All authorized guests spend most of the day playing or socializing in one of our fenced in play areas. When the weather is not cooperative, they can enjoy play in our indoor play building as well. If your dog does not like to socialize with other guests, that’s ok! They can still spend just as much time getting fresh air in a separate area gated off from the other playgroups. After a long day of fun, rest and relaxation is also important to us.
- Each guest will occupy his/her own individual space and sleep soundly all night.
- All guests enjoy up to 3 meals a day that is consistent with their feeding routine at home.
- We provide food and water bowls for each guest.
- Every dog is given a raised cot Kuranda bed unless otherwise noted by the owner.
What should you bring from home?
- A blanket or pillow
- Any treats or toys for your dog to have in his/her kennel space
- Enough food for the duration of the stay (please label and put in air-tight containers)
- Any medications that need to be administered
Please note: If you provide medications that are not in their original, veterinarian issued container, detailed instructions MUST accompany the medication provided for your pup. Please ensure all medication names and information is visible and clear, so staff can reference should there be any issues.
|Additional Per Dog Fee (discount only applies if the dogs are sharing the same kennel space)||$12.00 OFF Base Rate|
*Pricing is every 24 hours based on your exact drop off and pick up time. Each hour over is $2.00 per dog until you reach the next night. The nightly rate pricing is calculated every 24 hours based on your exact drop off and pick up times. The day of pick up, any hour over the 24 is $2.00 an hour until you pick up.
We will now permit drop off and pick ups on the following holidays ONLY and owners will incur an $18.00 holiday fee: New Years Day, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day.
|Bath before Pick Up||$15.00/dog|
|Peanut Butter Kong (Bedtime)||$5.00/night|
|Oral Bronchi-shield Bordetella||$20.00/dose|
|Toe Nail Trims||$10.00/dog|
|60 Count Canister CBD chews (1 chew per 30lbs)||38|
|Single dose CBD Chew||3|
|CBD Ready Pack – 10 Individual Droppers (1 dropper per every 50lbs used at a time)||28|
|Single dose dropper CBD ready pack - 1 dropper per every 50lbs||4|
Dog Boarding Preparation Tips
- Plan in advance. Kennel spaces tend to fill up quickly for our dogs, so make your reservations early!
- The Registration form can be found under the Forms link at the top of the page.
- Proof of vaccinations will need to be provided no later than 48 hours prior to your drop off date. (please ensure your dog’s Bordetella has been updated within the last 6 months).
- Allow for extra time the day of drop off, so we can go over all necessary information to make your pet’s stay as comfortable as possible. You will want to be sure to inform us of any behavior or medical problems that your pet may have such as allergies, medications, separation anxiety, etc. As a pet owner, you should be aware that you are financially responsible for any veterinary care that may be required for your pet. Any information which may help us care for your pet is pertinent.
- Minimize feeding in the hours before dropping off your pet. Being in a new environment can be stressful and cause an upset stomach.
* Note: to ensure the safety of our guests and staff, we reserve the right to deny boarding/daycare to any dog who shows aggressive behaviors upon check-in. If your pet does not like to be away from home, let us come to you. Review our In-Home Pet Sitting Services for an option more suitable for the comfort of your pet.
What does my dog to all day?
Your dog will have a comfortable routine just like at home during their boarding stay. Staff arrives early in the morning before doggie daycare
starts and lets everyone out to do their business before breakfast. Once the dog is ready to come in, they are put back in their kennel space and breakfast is served!
During their stay, social dogs will have the ability to interact with their new friends that come for doggie daycare. There is always a group for everyone; puppies, energetic big dogs, small dogs and our senior citizens. There are also separate areas for dogs that prefer to be by themselves. We focus on allowing the dog to spend as much time as possible outside of their kennel space. Both the outdoor play yard and indoor rooms are utilized for the dogs to stretch, run or just lay around and enjoy the surroundings.
After playtime, it is time for your dog to rest in his/her individual dog kennel and have a snack. Treats and toys that the owner supplies can be delivered to each guest at your request during check-in.
Dinner is served around 5 pm. At that time, your dog will be placed in their kennel space to eat and for some relaxation time after a long day of fun.